Take Action SoCal
Ways You Can Stand Against Abortion in Southern California
- Volunteer as a sidewalk counselors to pray/minster with one of our teams serving at many of the local abortion clinics.
- Lead a Bible study or skills class at a maternity home
- Drive a new mom to her doctor’s appointments
- Host a baby shower at your church
- Ask your doctor to join the LIFE Network
- Hold a small group fundraiser for specie items or LIFE Network partners
- Volunteer your musical abilities by joining the worship team at a local abortion clinic
- Provide free childcare for a teen mom going to school or work
- Mentor a new mom
- Host a volunteer or clinical training session at your church
- Encourage your pastor and church to be involved with Cities4Life and our Life Network
- Contact a local pregnancy center to find out their immediate needs.
- Make a financial donation to support the ongoing efforts of Cities4Life
Connect with Your Cities4Life Leader
Deane Plew, So/Cal Director
Other Cities Around the Nation Taking Action:
View Cities4Life in a larger map.